Monday, February 27, 2006

Princene's Pick - Detny, Website of the Month to Check out Now!

Please go to http://www.myspace.com/detny - You will not be disappointed! Do you know anyone who sells shoes and turns the experience into a big party? It's amazing and I know them. Shane and Shawn, fine twins, own Detny shoes. Where can you buy some? See it there or go to their biz website. This is hot, hot, hot! When my novel, Fragrance, turns into a stageplay and then a film, I want the actors to be wearing Detny gear!

Celebrate Princene's Pick - Go Quickly to this site!

And remember to stop by www.authorhouse.com and buy my novel, on line, it's a short read but a treasure to possess!!!! Fragrance by Princene

Who's reading it now? Let me know here or there....It's all good!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Princene,

thank you sooo much for the shout out to Detny by Shane & Shawn!! also, congrats on the book being out in stores. thats a dream come true!!

tell the family (especially my man aaron, i said 'whassup'!!)