Thursday, March 02, 2006

Happy Birthday Bro Mancin! 40, Thanks for buying my book today

Announcement: Book is out at Barnes & Noble and Amazon!!! Now you can tell all your friends - They can get a copy of Fragrance, on line at www.authorhouse.com or they can get Fragrance at Amazon on line or walk into their local Barnes & Noble and get them some!!!!! By the way, Mancin announced to his family/friends my book and asked for them to please support me in my first novel. In others words "Buy my sister's book!" I thank God for such a great little brother who is not little in any way, only in age. He, Margaurite and I were Boyds but our big brothers run the show and we love them for it. My little brother runs the show too. And so did Margaurite, much love to her for her brilliance, her uncanny wisdom, and her sensitivity. No one can replace Margaurite on this earth and no one should try...she is the one and only, Mother to Billy, Marian, Karis and Sade. Sister to me, Robert, John and Mancin. Aunt and Cousin to many. Let's continue to pray for the Ingram/Bamimore, Miller/Boyd family as we move through life without our parents and without our beloved Tootie.

Because of your love and support of my first work and work to come (like Terrence Howard said or I should say Ludacris' character in the movie, "Hustle And Flow," 'Everybody has a dream').....My ocean view dream house seems just a few months away now.....Where God Guides He Provides!!!! I need the house to look out at the oceanside and write, write, write! And entertain my guests (be not slow to entertain guests for some have entertained ANGELS unaware). That's what I'm talking about!!!

Love you all!
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: