Wednesday, July 08, 2009

A Poem About MICHAEL JACKSON

I have written this poem about MICHAEL JACKSON after pondering the Memorial Service at The Staples Center that I watched on tv with my daughter, Princess, an artist who has the Michael Jackson magic as far as her charisma on stage. Hear Princess' music at www.myspace.com/geishaprincess

Below is the front of the program of Michael Jackson's Funeral Service. I welcome your comments and you can find me on facebook if you want to purchase a copy of this poem.

Poem about MICHAEL JACKSON by Princene - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED



Michael Jackson, I can see you soaring through the atmosphere,
as we remember your life on earth I see you
in the spirit smiling at the world.

Michael Joseph Jackson, I feel you reaching for the sun.
It feels warm, for you have encountered the Son of God and now
you're expanding beyond this world.

Michael Jackson, King of Pop, smiling every moment while dancing
on the stars, when you move swiftly please don't stop tossing us
reminders that we are the world.

Michael Jackson, thank you very for giving me a heavy beat
within my heart. When your heart stopped, so did ours,
but we kept on turning, spinning this world.

Michael, you are always welcome in my world!

No comments: