Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Welcome! President Barack Obama!!

Yes, Americans, THANK YOU for getting it right on November 4, 2008! I voted for that one, Barack Obama, and I hope if you voted, you are adjusting to the new day, in fact a dawning of a new day.

To hear the song, New Dawn,go to www.ndcv.org. There's a Dawning of a new day in your life...

To Oprah Winfrey, PLEASE ADVISE PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA TO INVITE MY PASTOR TO SING AT THE INAGURATION CEREMONY, the song 'NEW DAWN', WHICH CAN BE FOUND AT WWW.NDCV.ORG

This is a critical time for healing of our nation and I believe that this song is so appropriate to be sung by my Pastor, who sings it at the website.

IT'S A DAWNING OF A NEW DAY IN YOUR LIFE....

To anyone who can and will or have gotten this message directly to President Obama's team, please let me know! I would like to attend the ceremony too, so please forward my info to Senators or whoever can give out tickets, 4 please.

No comments: