Friday, December 14, 2012

TIMING IS EVERYTHING - GIVE TODAY

I just need to go! Yes, that happens, but it is better when one says that and they board a plane to do some great service to people. That is me today....and my prayer is that you will read this and help me board the plane next week to my destination, to help a group of people in Africa. Have you ever been outside of the U.S. before? Being American is the greatest gift I have on this earth to be born here. But we are also people who have a heart for those who do not the advantages we have here. The bible says that you shall be the lender and not the borrower? In this society it is easy to be on the borrowing end...it is not great, i know. So help me by reaching out to me and funding my travel to an area where people have access to a village of orphans and would love to help ease their hearts. I do not plan on being only on the sad end, for I have people from my facebook that I wish to meet in person, and if there are any love connections we shall see. I am a writer and I want to focus my writings on people, their faces, their feelings, and what matters to them, and would like or let me say this NEED A BOOK AGENT AND PUBLISHER TODAY. So please, if you find this reach out to me at 323-915-6443. If you are wondering how you can get your story written to benefit people let me offer my writing skills for pay to you. You will not be disappointed. I wrote a script for Janjay, Screen Writer's Guild, and another script I rewrote for Here Comes the Boom, just to get it into shape for the actors to rehearse and Ghanian Director to use. What do you need today? I could use some money so I can travel soon, and with that you could use someone to write for you while they are away or here or there, you just need it to get done. Let's talk today! I'm just a phone call away...and time has it's limits, so this is a good time for us to connect.....

No comments: