Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Fans of A Season of Refreshing...Prophet Prince Frimpong

New and improved!


Join my group on facebook...Fans of A Season of Refreshing...Prophet Prince Frimpong


Coming soon, A Season of Refreshing, September 2010 in Los Angeles

Book your reservations now!

Prophet Prince and his guest ministers will lead us into Praise & Worship
of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, from glory to glory!

Join my group on facebook with same name:
Fans of A Season of Refreshing...Prophet Prince F


Any testimonies out there? Please share!

May God bless you!

1 comment:

K.B. said...

Hi, I stumbled across your testimony about your son Aaron as a baby and why you named him Aaron . I was totally shocked because I remember Aaron Johnson from when I was a young girl. Is he still teaching and ministering? I would be interesting to see where God has taken him in his walk. I will follow you on your blog and hope to hear from you soon! God Bless you and your family!!!