Monday, October 19, 2009

102.3 KJLH Free Radio feature Uzo Iheayani Ezeagwula CD



Yes! Call 310-520-KJLH Radio and REQUEST UZO'S SONG & they will play it! This is a HOT new Nigerian artist living in Los Angeles. His cd's sell for $20.00 or more if you wish to hand out as a ministry tool ($500.00 for 10 cd's)as you sponsor him!

Why is Uzo so special? Have you ever had an opportunity to see him sing and minister and DANCE in person? Then what are you waiting for? He's like a Luther only he's full African but meek, kindhearted, HANDSOME and sensitive (very, very sensitive) which is why I love this brother's style.

Support Uzo today. I went into my Princene Promotions mode and got KJLH Radio to put him out there, so do your part and call them today! Even if you live outside of Los Angeles call the radio station for you can listen live! Sunday is mostly (all Christian day) so that's a good time to load up your computer or mobile ipod or whatever, call 310-520-KJLH Radio and say "I'd like to request Uzo's Song!)

You should also buy his cd. If you like what I've done here and want me to REPRESENT YOU, I have to live, so let me know what kind of financial arrangement we can make so you can be promoted too. I encourage you to find my group on facebook, Princene Promotions, and join so I can see who is there and after we email each other, how to best promote your business, idea, cd, ministry (I have a BIG HEART toward Pastors and PROPHETS originally from Ghana.

So let me know today! CALL AND REQUEST UZO AND ALSO THINK ABOUT HOW TO BLESS THIS BROTHER BY SENDING FOR HIM TO MINISTER, DANCE, SING, TESTIFY, SHOUT, DANCE (I did mention that before but you're missing out if you don't know yet). Men also encourage him to be involved in your programs as the Holy Spirit leads you.

No comments: