Monday, October 13, 2008

Visit www.myspace.com/princene for song list

My MYSPACE BANGIN' PROFILE SONGS - YA GOTTA GO THERE NOW
Body: My MYSPACE BANGIN’ SONGS - GOTTA GO THERE!
Peep and listen to my list of profile songs….


‘Do I Love You, Indeed I Do’ - Frank Wilson , now my Pastor who sings for God, (check out his song, ‘New Dawn’ at www. ndcv. org), This song here reminds me of a ‘dare song’ like he‘s answering to.. ‘I dare you to love me! ’ He convinces by his word, ‘indeed.’

‘Can U Feel Me’ - Howard Hewitt, the best resonating voice out there! He’s just amazing and yeah, I Can Feel U!

'Ordinary Just Won’t Do' - Commissioned, takes us to where we are at, especially in this political climate…Ordinary doesn’t do! DON’T DO YOU if you are only ordinary…DO YOU at your highest best, at your higher consciousness.


‘You Can Always Come Back Home’ - Commissioned, I dedicate this to my daughter in Paris. Peep her myspace music page. She’s my 2nd top friend, Princess, next to Barack Obama.


‘Jesus, You’re The Center of My Joy’ - Richard Smallwood takes me back to the day I drove from North Hollywood to Portland, Oregon, a 22 hour drive with then 3 very younglings…that tape played us there and back, in-between Michael Jackson and ahhhh, Tramaine Hawkins!

‘Changed’ - Tramaine Hawkins…What can I say? If you want to be changed after listening to this song by Queen Tramaine….


Bow your head and speak these words…”Dear Jesus, I desire to change, to be used by you in this spiritual warfare we are in. Come into my heart and change me, make me born again. I believe that you are God, that you bled and died for my sins but on the 3rd day you rose again and today you sit at the right hand of the Father of all creation“. WELCOME.


Do I Love You, Indeed I do!!!

No comments: