Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Thanks to Guy Black at KJLH Radio, I voted early

And the absentee ballot went to......BARACK OBAMA/JOE BIDEN!!!!

They are all American!!!!

You can join in too, by going to Norwalk on Imperial/Volunteer and cast your absentee vote.

In honor of Guy Black of the Guy Black Show on Stevie Wonder's 102.3 FM Station at KJLH, I dedicate this song to Guy Black and to Barack Obama and his entire campaign workers....

New Dawn by my Pastor, Dr. Frank Wilson (former Producer/Songwriter at Motown Records).

To hear the song, New Dawn, go to www.ndcv.org and it will start up.

"There were times that I used to stop and wonder, is this the way my life was meant to be?....New Dawn, there's a new, new dawning, dawning of a new day in your life."

"Every storm it soon passes over, the darkness night cannot hold back the day. Just in time to see a glorious morning...."

Everyone, let's encourage future President Barack Obama to present this lovely song before the American People at his Inaguration Ceremony with my Pastor singing it...

Of course I want to be there and I pray that Guy Black is there too! He helped me out when I was down and out, homeless, and needed gas in my car. Not only did KJLH Radio and their staff reach out to me but he placed $20.00 in my hand and he didn't even know that I was flat broke.

Now that God has blessed me to sleep out of my car, I am looking forward to 'a dawning of a new day' in my life, and pray that you all will do the same.

I am Princene, and I approve of this message!!!!

No comments: