Thursday, August 14, 2008

Dr. Frank Wilson, Pastor, New Dawn CC/Singer

Hello everyone out there! I would like to invite you all to my church website: www.ndcv.org

My Pastor, Dr. Frank Wilson, sings our theme song there as you enter our website. This man was creating and producing songs for Motown Records back in the day when Smokey Robinson, The Temptations, Diana Ross, etc. were all coming up. Remember the song, "Still Waters?" That was written by Frank Wilson. Also, "Keep On Truckin" by the Temptations was produced by him.

If you are ever curious as to how this man crossed over from secular to the Christian arena, all you have to do is go onto our website and on the left column you can find the link to him preaching live on line through newdawntv.

I am truly blessed to have this man as my Pastor. My first Pastor in life was my Father, Reverend Eugene Boyd, Jr. My second was my former brother-in-law, Dr. Billy Ingram of Maranatha Community Church where my sister, the late Margaurite Ingram Bamimore, wrote their theme song that they are still singing today, "Maranatha."

I have had some African Pastors along the way. Dr. Anyonmi from Ghana, Portland International Church, and even though not an African but creator of the organization "Save Africa's Children" I was a member at Dr. Charles Blake's West Angeles Church of God in Christ, for seven years. That path eventually led me to leaving there. One day in February I wwatching a show during Black History Month where New Dawn Christian Village was featured. That's when I saw Frank Wilson, and remembered when he and his lovely wife, P. Bunny Wilson, came to New Beginnings in Oregon and I went there to see them speak and Minister, many years ago.

I joined New Dawn on Mother's Day of 2005, and haven't looked back since. This is an environment where they specialize in building successful relationships among the Body of Christ and also in our personal journey. In fact I'm attending a class there, A Journey To Oneness, where couples and those of us hoping to get married again some day, can go and talk about real life situations guided by a Communication book that we use.

Overall, I recommend that you come to our services SUNDAY and begin your journey of wholeness.

To hear his great, clear and somewhat (to me) softly dreamy singing voice, go to www.ndcv.org and you can feel the atmosphere around you literally change with the peace of God surrouding all that is around you, as God uses this great man of God to minister to your spirit and encourage you that there is a new dawning. You can see a new day and a new fresh annointing come into your life.

Love,
Princene

Church website:
www.ndcv.org

No comments: