Monday, July 21, 2008

Homeless Projects Investors Needed

For Investors Destined To Make History As Warrior Inventors
Body: SERIOUS Investors needed who are ready to Invest $1 Million or less.

I would like to send you an invitation to hear me present my business plan regarding my writing project son the plight of Homelessness, taking place in Southern California.

This is something that is dear to my heart and I believe it can be the next "We are the World" hit because although the story is about 4 people's lives of homelessness, it is designed to benefit the global plight....

If you can come to the Los Angeles area for a presentation and serious 'pow- wow' Town Hall type meeting, there you will work with other investors in deciding how much of the initial set up cost you will invest in and what you will be getting out of this investment financially as well as from a humanistic, social, political and activist standpoint. Media is welcome to attend.

I am soooooo excited about this project and want to use all my time working, editing and perfecting these projects....I suggest we meet on Friday of this week (that's why I need for serious investors to respond) or if you know someone and arrange for them to find out about this meeting, and they participate, I will give your name film credit under the category of Intercessors of Homeless Projects (IHP).

I need for only the best and sincere investors to respond as I am giving you my time and my best....Together we will demonstrate to this 'new change and shift of energy' of new Activists, that this movie is not just a flick but it is a tool to begin dismantling our society as it exists and build on our own terms what it should, could and will become.

Be a part of history and let's take over the Academy of Motion Pictures and Arts during the Oscars....Musicians, get on board too for every good film needs movie scores and you need to be a part of this which can easily turn into a series of concerts of awareness and awesomeness never seen before. (Feel free to bring on board your favorite artists).

This is a dawning of a new day in our lives....That motto is taken from www. ndcv. org - New Dawn, where I get my spiritual food from....

Now it's time for us to use our gifts for a cause that will literally give your grandchildren a better world and chance to make it simply because you cared and joined with me, a shaker and mover in this endeavor.

If you are not an investor but are compelled to moved to stand with me on this, please respond, as we all know that a leader with a vision has to have people who follow in order for "my vision to become relevant."

THANK YOU and I look forward to hearing from those who like myself, march to the beat of a warrior drummer.



Princene
Writer, Author of Fragrance by Princene

No comments: