Thursday, January 11, 2007

Changed!

Hello! I'm giving a shout out to Tremaine Hawkins...and recommend that you go to her song on her myspace page, Changed
copy/past link below:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=85236027&MyToken=82841036-1588-4fba-a905-555007c1169f

I would like to say that having God in my life is changing me...I seem to lose my focus, my direction so easily, as sheep do, but I have set in parameters like my church, my Pastor, and those praying spirit-filled people of God. Let's remember that life is in a constant changing mode, meaning I should not be struggling with the same failures I was struggling with a decade ago....Changed is a great testimony of how God can come in and change even the worst situation. Let's pray for the people in Darfur that God will change their condition, change their state of trouble; let's pray for there to be a change in each individual lives affected by the war in Iraq. Changed is what we all need to hear right now. After listening to this beautiful song, please send me your comments and prayers...let's build an area where we can all gather, read and pray...If you have a specific prayer need please feel free to comment too. We all need the hear the challenge to change into better people. Changed!

No comments: