Tuesday, October 31, 2006

  Posted by Picasa
Yes, it was inevitable, that God would hear my prayer...for a 'ram in the bush' type of man.

He came through at the nick of time, fresh off the airplane from a business trip, and coming in to take me out that night to several places. The African food and hospitality was soooo good!

We had our first battle as couples do....and I told him that he won that one....(laughter).

I hope to post our photo soon. Right now it's all so new that it is to be taken carefully as it is like a new born baby, very fragile.

We have a very important thing in common...we both confess Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior. From that perhaps we have enough to build upon....

I asked for a 'ram' and that is what I got. So if he is the way he is right now, then I can't wait to see what God is going to do in him. Women cannot change men but they can prayer for their man and watch God move in his life.

Time will tell for me to find out how he really feels about me but he's done a noble thing already and let's pray for us (you out there) and see what God will do next.

He's my African man! Guess his country?

No comments: